Friday, July 29, 2011

almost 17 years after

video

we ran out of ideas on how to channel our energies. and this was the best solution we could think of at the time.

No comments:

time is never time at all

Voices of the Unheard

About Me

My photo
researcher found that 40% of my conscious mind tend to enjoy porn-surfing at any given time. the other 60% are already there.